Dienstag, 14. November 2017

"The young women from Spain"




              Some days ago I was visiting the Cafe Einstein in Berlin. I took my place 
              on a smal table and beside was sitting this women. I start to talk with her 
              and we had a good  comunication. The young women comes from 
              Barcelona and since few days she was staying in Berlin. In the end
              I had made a photo from here and back in my Atelier I was starting to
              paint this ART work.



"The young women from Spain" Oil on canvas, 18 x 24 cm
               You can buy this painting in a hidden auction. The highest offer is the winner.
               The start is with 150,- EUR. You can give your offer to my e-mail adress.
               In the end of auction you will get the informations you will be the winner or not. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen